Our customer is one of the leading European Banking Groups with worldwide presence especially in corporate and investment banking.
Because of growing business in Austria, a compliance responsiblity solely for the banks Vienna based Austrian operation is to be established. Therefore, our customer is searching for a
Head of Compliance Austria (m/w)
to ensure adherence to all applicable compliance rules and regulations and setting up the necessary procedures supported by the regional head of compliance for CEE.
Tasks and responsibilities
- supports the head of the banks Austrian operation in protecting the reputation of the bank
- ensuring compliance regarding market abuse, corruption, money laundering and terrorism
- monitoring compliance risks
- ensure compliance with sanctions and embargoes
- observing adherence to local regulatory requirements
- initiates, manages and supports the introduction of the groups
- prepares compliance reports and participates in compliance projects
- several years of experience in banking or a financial institution
- 5 years experience in compliance or internal audit or a comparable control function in the financial services industry or an auditing company
- universitiy or college degree
- in depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in Austria
- capability to work proactively on his/her own responsiblity with minimal supervision
- fluent in English and German
- excellent computer literacy
Please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, Chiffre HoC/16. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.