29 Jul Credit Analyst (m/f/d)
Become a member of a successful team in a growing internationally active Banking group!
Our customer is one of the leading European banking groups with worldwide presence especially in corporate and investment banking. Key Clients are Large Corporates and Multinationals.
Because of successful expansion of client relationships in Austria, the team covering large corporate clients will be strenghtened with a
Credit Analyst (m/f/d)
Tasks and responsibilities
- support of Corporate Key Account Managers in developing and monitoring of client relationships
- evaluating and finetuning of proposals and documentation for credit transactions
- credit risk analysis, financial modelling
- presenting credit proposals in the credit committee
- inputs for improving and expanding client relationships
- several years of experience in banking, in particular corporate banking, credit analysis and complex credit transactions
- university or college degree in economics, finance or accounting
- experience in accounting standards (IFRS) and in-depth knowledge of credit risk assessment
- excellent communication skills for interacting with relationship management, credit committee, product management, etc.
- fluent in English and German
- excellent computer literacy
If you are interested in joining a young team in a growing, dynamic international banking institution with career options and numerous benefits, please send your application and CV in German or English to , Chiffre CA-21.
Your application will be handled strictly confidential.