27 Mai Career Opportunity in Corporate Banking
Our customer is one of the leading European Banking Groups with worldwide presence especially in corporate and investment banking. Key Clients are Large Corporates and Multinationals.
Because of successful expansion of client relationships in Austria, the team covering corporate clients will be strenghtened with a
Vice President Credit Analysis and Corporate Coverage (m/f/d)
Short term development into corporate relationship management is offered and expected!
Tasks and responsibilities
- support of Corporate Key Account Managers in developing and monitoring of client relationships
- evaluating and finetuning of proposals and documentation for loan transactions
- credit risk analysis
- inputs for improving and expanding client relationships
- several years of experience in banking, in particular corporate banking, complex credit transactions and credit analysis
- university or college degree in economics, finance or accounting
- experience in accounting standards (IFRS) and in depth knowledge of credit risk assessment
- familiarity with KYC procedures
- excellent communication skills for interacting with product management, credit committees, etc.
- fluent in English and German
- excellent computer literacy
Your application will be handled strictly confidential.